I'd like your thoughts on magnifying lamps; do you use one for your work? Or do you prefer Optivisors?
I tried working with Optivisors but they tend to give me headaches (maybe because I already wear glasses? I'm not sure).
I'm considering buying a magnifying lamp to help me along painting minute details; however when searching on the Internet I got really lost with the amount of options!
If you are using one, what would be your recommendation?
I'm considering the following parameters :
- LED would be my choice, if possible with the option to replace the lights if necessary
- I would be happy with a bench one, wheels would be too much
- A magnification of X 2,25 seems to be enough
- I'm quite concerned about daylight rendering, best seems to be a light temperature of 5500K
- Cost is a consideration as well, I'm looking under £100 (if possible)
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you🌷